Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Show us your Giant Anthem bikes please
  • matchstick
    Free Member

Hello, I have just ordered a Giant Anthem last weekend and will have it in 10 days time and I am looking forward getting my first full suspension mtb, just wondered if there any members here own Giant Anthem, if yes please post a pic of yours’

I will post a pic when mine have arrived.

Cheers

Drillski
    Free Member

Don’t have a pic handy , but you’re gonna love it. Great marathon bike and climbs like a homesick angel. Be prepared to shorten try shortening the stem, depending on your preferred position.

legend
    Free Member

My newby. One very snowy ride and one very wet ride so far and i’m loving it!

jemima
    Free Member

Worn out post ‘puffer…

IanW
    Free Member

Amazed if this works, taken, uploaded and posted by iPhone..

marty
    Free Member

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

We think the Anthem is such a good bike that we have bought 10 for our new bike fleet for 2011! http://www.sierracycling.com

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Sweet bike for riding swoopy-swoopy singletrack, accelerates like a hardtail, very responsive.

Not so great for technical rocky stuff though, although I have a feeling I’ve got to find it in me to reduce the air pressures in the front and rear shocks and discover that technical riding sweet spot – if it even exists? (it’s not really designed for that sort of stuff anyway)

Still.. it looks pretty! 🙂

slowjo
    Free Member

…and in 29er flavour anyone?

matchstick
    Free Member

My beauty, best bike I have ridden

frogstomp

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Show us your Giant Anthem bikes please’ is closed to new replies.