• This topic has 19 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Keva.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Show us your commuters, go on!
  • JoeBones
    Free Member

Heres mine!

Santa Cruz Blur XC with Rohloff

About 10 – 14km each way depnding on which route I take, mostly off road, along the riverbank, through the nature reserve and back along the canal.
    I’m on a shift rota, so two weeks out of three I ride either to or from work in the middle of the night.

JoeBones
    Free Member

Nice one, my new commute is all road and cycle lane, only ridden her twice but will be back on her next week as soon as this chest infection lifts!

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Oh…. Commuters you say?

JoeBones
    Free Member

lol

oxym0r0n

Sorry about the dark image ~ does about 18 miles a day on road and country lanes…

Now with XTR v’s

woffle
    Free Member

My commuter:

Airnimal Joey Elite, rohloff, maguras and the rest is all pretty stock. 20-60 miles a day on Sussex/Kent lanes – it’s done almost 3500 miles in less than a year on 2 oil changes, 1 new (used) headset and a bottom bracket…

My commute:

taka
    Free Member

here’s mine although i dont commute im riding to school “wink wink” next wendnesday to watch sportsday for 6 hours i think not 6 hours of hebden bridges hills morelike :mrgreen:

taka
    Free Member

woffel i take my bad comment’s back about that bike it actuelly looks quite nice 🙂

simondbarnes

Usually one of these 3 depending on mood, weather conditions and which one is working at the time. 60 mile round trip.

taka
    Free Member

all three look nice 😉

LittleTones
    Free Member

Thingybike for road, cyclepath, bridalway and woods with slick tyres. 14 mile round trip

brakes
    Free Member

Woffle, I think Joey is a good name for that bike :belm:

SeanOrange
    Free Member

AndyP
    Free Member

What’s the middle one Barnes?

snotrag

Not your typical ‘commute’ bike but i also use it as a proper mtb so it does perfectly.

Weighs about…er,,, 12 tonnes. Gets me fit though and its comfortable.

Oh and it glows in the dark. Which i guess is a good enough reason for using it to commute on!

charliedontsurf

my fixie get about bike… often strays offroad.

Things of possible interest:
    rasta bar tape
    ahead bottle opener
    dia compe limited ed wheels
    old skool power grip toe straps
    ride real fine
    20 pounds

ourmaninthenorth

In touring mode (has rack on permanently, as it so happens):

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Office days;

Work from home days;

Travelling days;

Seat 62K by preference, which is upstairs and much quieter. I like the extra space the exit gives you and the window seats have much better luggage stowage in the windowsill boxes. The only problem is, the port is usually a little cold.

Keva
    Free Member

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Show us your commuters, go on!’ is closed to new replies.