• This topic has 49 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by aP.
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Show us yer race bikes, inspiration needed please
  • gravitysucks
    Free Member

Oddjob how do you find the moto? The dirty gold version they have out at the mo looks gorgeous!

nicks
    Free Member

my new spark should be here soon aswell 🙂

goat
    Free Member

Just built up and loving it

aviemoron
    Free Member

Works (or did when I raced) for me.

kiwijohn

Bream
    Free Member

A quick question for njee20, would the NU seatpost work with a Arione CX carbon railed seat as the rails aren't circular ❓

And where is the best place to buy one? My WCS deal fell through.

mattyh222
    Free Member

currently had two weeks of commuting in: snow, ice, mud, rain, wind, rain, rain, rain, occasionally brief sunshine. I love it, its begs to be pedalled, weighs in at 22lbs with wide bars and pedals, carbon goodies arriving at work this week and shouldbe on it at the weekend. see you at the races!

matt

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Oh nice Cannondale! I've been looking at the Flash 4 as a race bike, (something about lefty forks that just seem wrong), but have yet to see one in real life.

mattyh222
    Free Member

we have the flash 4s in stock in the shop, if your ever around the lakes pop in and have a look, the flash 4s have a nice solid builds, sids/x9 etc etc and still are pretty damn light! see for me, ive always wanted a cannondale and ive always wanted a lefty (think i was dropped on my head as a wee child) and its a beauty.

cheers

matt

aP
    Free Member

Now with SIDS and different tyres…

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Show us yer race bikes, inspiration needed please’ is closed to new replies.