Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Show me your………Santa Cruz Hecklers
  • Bosh
    Free Member

My black heckler!

Uh oh that didn’t work, how do I post pics from yfrog or facebok? Can anyone help!

Bosh
    Free Member

Linky works go though

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

Thanks for all the pics and feedback 🙂

In terms of build I’m certainly going to go with coil lyriks for the front as I love the set I already on the chammy. I’ll keep it coil on the back although I may upgrade the shock depending on how it runs. Can always lighten it up next year if I do decide to do a 24 hr.

Freester

The Black Beast by Freester, on Flickr

juiced
    Free Member

I have only used an air float.. so others may be better. I run air pikes upfront…is fine

nickegg
    Free Member

Run Lyriks on mine.

Used the RP23 mine came with at first then fitted a 5th Element. Recently re-fitted the RP23 for a comparison and it felt awful. Coil shock went straight back on!

DanW
    Free Member

My baby Heckler aka Superlight 😀

nmdbase
    Free Member

Seems to have gaylord road pedals on there!

skywalker
    Free Member

And a foot long stem

superfli
    Free Member

I’m thinking of buying a Heckler frame. Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between 2009+2011 models? Are the geometries the same? TIA

jockhaggis
    Free Member

I’m thinking of buying a Heckler frame. Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between 2009+2011 models? Are the geometries the same? TIA

Geometry the same.

Changes were minimal, pinch bolts on swing arm replaced with wedge bolts and head tube gussets removed. Nothing fundamental.

superfli
    Free Member

Cheers jh, just what I needed

skywalker
    Free Member

Redesigned swingarms because the older ones used to crack and internally strengthened instead of a gusset which made it a bit lighter I think.

superfli
    Free Member

oh! Well lets hope mine new purchase doesnt crack then!

somouk
    Free Member

Here’s one for the old skool people, it’s changed a bit since this pic component wise but nothing major.

I’m considering a new frame but really not sure what to go for considering I love this old thing so much!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Shackleton – Member

**** me that’s the worst tilted cam pic I’ve ever seen! You might as well be riding in a car park!

Thanks tho, gave me the LOLs!

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Show me your………Santa Cruz Hecklers’ is closed to new replies.