Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Show me your steel 29er's please.
  • hummerlicious
    Free Member

Yeah good, loaded up with stuff!! I need to sort out the “luggage capacity” a bit, but it’s perfect for the task 🙂

teadrinker
    Free Member

I sold my Charge Cooker, regretted ever since, really want another one now or if I can get the funds together a Cotic. Not the Curtis though, definitely not the Curtis…………

slimjim78
    Free Member

Im trying desperately to pull the trigger on a replacement Soul frame (today!) but even though I cant afford the extra to go for a Solaris build.. I cant help but ‘want’ one. Ive made my mind up that ill love it more than a Soul, soley based on what ive read of course.

This thread isnt helping.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

There is no point in not buying it then, because no matter how much you like the Soul, it isn’t the Solaris you are lusting after.

I’ve spent the last 2 weeks rattling around on my High Latitude. First hardtail i’ve had, literally in years. It’s taking some getting used to, but it’s genuinely good fun to ride. It’s quite easy to get to it’s limits without going breakneck speeds & its pretty simple.

Hopefully it will make me a better rider over winter 🙂

bungalistic
    Free Member

Hob Nob how do you like the High Latitude, i’m thinking about getting the new one on cyclescheme, how much abuse you think it’ll take?

clubber
    Free Member

Im trying desperately to pull the trigger on a replacement Soul frame (today!) but even though I cant afford the extra to go for a Solaris build.. I cant help but ‘want’ one. Ive made my mind up that ill love it more than a Soul, soley based on what ive read of course.

If it’s any help, one of my mates got a Solaris recently and isn’t really loving it. Finds it a bit unexciting. YMMV of course.

fatladridesbikes
    Free Member

It’s between the Solaris and a Buzzard for me now…. or possibly the Curtis or the Salsa 😕 😕

slimjim78
    Free Member

clubber – glad you told me that. Makes me feel happier about finally pulling the trigger on the Soul this avo!

Even Paul @ Cotic agreed with me thats its a pricey affair switching over to 29ers.
    I’ll wait a bit longer and thrash the Soul. Great frame.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Show me your steel 29er's please.’ is closed to new replies.