Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Show me your Segments
  • ryu1720
    Free Member

So just about to order a mk2 Segment frame from my LBS and need some inspiration for the build currently thinking black with orange decals to make best use of the bits off my Solaris max which is being used as a donor bike. Also would be interested to know if anyone has managed to squeeze plus wheels in.

ryu1720
    Free Member

bump for the evening crowd .

chestrockwell

No pictures for now but mine is atomic orange with black decals. It’s on the way back from a respray so I had chance to change but decided I liked the original colour best.

They’re great bikes, really lively and quick. Can’t wait to get mine built back up. I was told they would accept + tyres and can’t see why not as there’s plenty of space either side of my 2.35’s.

Have you checked out the sales? I got mine complete from Sunset MTB a year ago for 2k. I could have sold all the bits and ended up with a cheaper frame. 😉

scaredypants

[/url]Capture by scaredypants, on Flickr[/img]

😀

survivor

I’ve got a black segment with orange decals. Pretty much everything on it is black and it’s a good looking bike with the decals standing out.

I’m in a bit of a love hate relationship with it at the moment though. Has never felt “right” for me, so it will be going at some point but then I have days like Sunday just gone where I’ve really enjoyed riding it. Other days I just notice its flaws… Which I’ll admit are personal to me so don’t let that put you off.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Show me your Segments’ is closed to new replies.