Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Show me your Omega (or similar) watches……………..
  • meesterbond

I picked this one up for about £650 I think… you can definitely get full size Quartz ones for sub £500…

MTT – I'm guessing you're talking about tz-uk? That's where this (and several others of mine came from)..

ChrisE
    Free Member

My Dad has a gold Omega that I've always had my eye on. I'm sure he said that it has a lifetime warrenty so that whenever the battery needs replacing he gets it done free of charge at Fattorinni (jewelers) in Bradford where he bought it in the 1970s

C

MTT
    Free Member

meesterbond – That's the place, is registration open again? It must be by now…

meesterbond

It rather depends how beligerent Eddie's feeling I think! Bless him.. I think it's open at the moment, judging by the influx of random rubbish on there this week

I don't think you can even view Sales Corner any more unless you have the requesit 50 posts!

lodious
    Free Member

MTT, what not touch Rolex?

Jerome
    Free Member

Try a few on in a shop.
    Watches split into dress and chunky.
    I prefer the former.
    Maybe a speedy reduced on leather strap for sir, should be got for close to £500 – maybe a little more.

cpon
    Free Member

Here's mine:

AB
    Free Member

I think this is a lot of watch for the money:

nicko74

My Seamaster Aqua Terra, bought last month for my 30th (and for doing my first marathon). Love it.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Show me your Omega (or similar) watches……………..’ is closed to new replies.