Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Show me your motorbikes :-D
  • flamejob
    Free Member

@pigface It's probably rarer than Hadge's Desmo 😉

It's one of the few things Google is a little short on details.

tinsy
    Free Member

Track hack.. (sold)

Ped resto.

Ped in 1976

Bultaco Pursang 360cc (broken but will live again)

Ti29er
    Free Member

Husaberg FS650e Supermoto

and…..

Matbike
    Free Member

beautiful ones. I trying to save money to buy a shadow for mr next year.

turboferret

My last proper fast bike, TL1000S

Replaced by the BMW, which isn't as fast, but a bit more grown up, and an old Kawasaki which I really must get round to riding more

New bike for pottering around India, bought last week. It's older than I am, and the design is about twice as old!

Interesting to ride, gearshift is upside down and on the wrong side of the bike, back brake is also on the wrong side, and the front brake could be a bit more powerful 😯

Cheers, Rich

Racefox
    Free Member

This is my noisy toy.. Moto Guzzi V7.. I've taken the chrome rack off the back and I'm aiming to get black wheels..

AndyRT
    Free Member

Not my actual bike, but is the same as…

First bike, and loving it! Such a smooth torque curve, and not at all twitchy, but it is quite heavy. Good luck next time…

kpt1972
    Free Member

Flamejob – agree with the husky, I had a 610 I used to use for enduro's but had the 630 GP kit fitted to it – awesome machine with so much grunt and torque.

stratobiker
    Free Member

A bit late to the thread but…
    My old girl
    SB 🙂

oldgrump08
    Free Member

stratobike – that is cool as ****! Looks gorgeous.

I bought one of these at Easter, 2 weeks later I screwed up my back making room for it in the garage and haven't been allowed on it since! Another week or so…..

amplebrew

My SP1

konabunny
    Free Member

stratobike – best one yet!

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Here's my two mid eighties Yamahas;
    XT600,I'm going for a fortnights holiday to the Pyrenees on this next month

Here's my FZ750,I went to the Bol on this one in the 90's I just use it for occasional commutes these days

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

not mine, but you get the picture – mine's has a few more fairing scratches following a bit of an incident involving a wet cattle grid and excessine speed last year

Also PSA as I cannot create new posts on the chat forum for some bizarre websense related reason – my local AGV dealer tells me that AGV aere running a scrappage scheme where any old helmet (doesn't have to be AGV) can be traded in against 25% of the copost of a new AGV. The only rule is that the old gelmet must have straps

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Nothing like a bit of thread resurection!

DSA has a > 2month waiting list for tests, I'm pinning my hopes on them bringing in another instructor or a cancelation.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Maybe just bump it up from time to time – keep your motivation up
    I'm taking the lovely Futura up to Applecross this weekend over the Bealach na Ba – not being allowed to youtube at work I can't, but have a look for "bealach na ba motorbike" – you'll find something cool

martinxyz
    Free Member

was planning applecross earlier but i decided to go to Ullapool instead. ive just had a look for that youtube clip but dont know which one it is.

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘Show me your motorbikes :-D’ is closed to new replies.