Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Show me your Handjobs
  • Bernaard
    Free Member

Cove Handjobs that is.

Just ordered a frame, so need to see some builds.

Sorry if its already been done

Ta

samuri
    Free Member

steve_b77
    Free Member

Here's mine stuck up a tree.

rj
    Free Member

Aye, go on then.

GJP
    Free Member

This was mine. For some reason I spilt it and sold it one before even taking it for a spin.

andrewh
    Free Member

Show me your Handjobs

Hmmm. Don't type that into google.

gringo

Here's mine

harryparabolics
    Free Member

can anyone give some insights into the handjob's ride? geo looks pretty good, and steel frame should have that bit of give, but the BB looks pretty high for an xc hardtail.

samuri
    Free Member

can anyone give some insights into the handjob's ride?

One of the best bikes I've ever ridden offroad. Really. Not a bike that says 'rag me solid you big stud' like a chameleon does but a bike that says 'ride me all day, I'll take it and you will still feel great'.

It's better at climbing than descending, it has to be said, but it's still a very, very good bike. Well recommended.

stu1972
    Free Member

This is my one,

'09 XT brakes,discs & shifters. M580 LX crank. XT shadow rear mech, Deore Front Mech. Hope headset & head doctor, 2006 Fox 130 RLC forks.
    Hussfelt 60mm 0 degree stem, mid rise bars blah,blah,blah

P.S the seat & posts for show hence the shady angle. CRC got my order wrong so im without a post & seat at the minute. 🙁

Love it, samuri summed it up perfectly. You dont want to frantically thrash your handjob, just take it easy or you'll get friction burns lol.

stu1972
    Free Member

can anyone give some insights into the handjob's ride?

Cracking little review here…

http://www.paulpetch.com/2008/07/19/cove-handjob-review/

juan
    Free Member

It's better at climbing than descending, it has to be said, but it's still a very, very good bike. Well recommended.

That the only bit I disagree with. But mine as a 130 mm fork (100 mm geometry) so makes it go down mucho better.
    But I'll had to what the other said, very inspiring bike, can be ridden all day and even sometimes you could dare to jump 😉 ask dezb how long it took him to get one 😉

Mine last year, love it! It's my benchmark bike. 15.5"

Bernaard
    Free Member

Here's mine, finally built it 8)

loddrik
    Free Member

Just building this up, will be my only bike for the next 6 months, commuter and trail bike.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Show me your Handjobs’ is closed to new replies.