• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by br.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Show me your dog kennel/run, need inspiration..
  • steviegil
    Free Member

As per title guys, going to build a kennel with a small run in the back garden so looking for inspiration..

Show me yours.. 😆

godzilla
    Free Member

midlifecrashes

dashed
    Free Member

I’ve got one of these: clickity click

I priced up materials and there wasn’t a lot in it (had always built them myself in the past) so got one of these delivered and installed. It all dismantles into manageable panels and have just recently installed in in it’s third back garden (in 4 years – hopefully no more moving for a while yet!!)

zippykona

I would like to see Footflaps do one.
    Doggie jacuzzi etc

emac65
    Free Member

Our dog has a 4 bed detached kennel……He’s not big on going outside,it’s just not his bag.I don’t think he even knows that he’s a dog tbh…

Tom-B
    Free Member

To be fair to raz Eamonn, you two look so alike that you could forgive him for not sussing that you’re different species 🙂

steviegil
    Free Member

Cheers guys, i will price up the wood tomorrow and see where this goes. I bought some astroturf to put down from ebay earlier so just need to design the run now.. 😆

emac65
    Free Member

Tom B – Member
    To be fair to raz Eamonn, you two look so alike that you could forgive him for not sussing that you’re different species

I’ll tell him you said that,be afraid…..be very afraid !

br
    Free Member

Wood gets eaten and takes maintenance. This was the one at our last place:

A roofed one would come in handy now too, as the new addition can scale a 2m wall…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Show me your dog kennel/run, need inspiration..’ is closed to new replies.