Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • SHOW ME – your D/H – A/M FreeRide dogs, mines gonna be a pointer, whats yours?
  • blooshmoo
    Free Member

Any movie links to mans best friend out on the trail, I’d love to see em. Thinking of getting myself a new companion )

I used to bike with 2 pointers and a dalmation, nothing fancy, local XC loops, few miles etc.. on an old GT Karakoram retro rig, but loved it! Wide open space, dogs panting, so you take a break, then they get all eager to crack on, happy days…

How far and where do you take yours? overnight bivvi maybe? few days away? make yourself a brew and tell all. I’m sure myself and others would love to hear, lets get the thread going )))

Thanks to those who uploaded these vids, you may have jus tipped the scales for me.

Amber….jus look at that face
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm5B_pyPd20

Lily…. n’joy
    http://www.pinkbike.com/video/227689/

Remember kids… dogs are for life not just for mountain bike kudos 😉

deviant
    Free Member

Took my two Jack Russells to Queen Elizabeth country park last year, the trail is 6-7km long, both enjoyed it although the larger (fatter) of the two dropped back a bit….they slept like babies on the drive home though!

lock
    Free Member

my babies

lock
    Free Member

if im just doing d/h runs or a slow play ride under 5 miles i take all 3 with me ,but if im doing bit longer 10 miles or so i just take the small bitch rotty,she can handle it but the 2 males are too big

nothing better than a tired dog

supafly1982
    Free Member

we nearly ran over some eejits dogs at Ae forrest, the idiot was walking up the DH trail with his 2 dogs as we were flying down. not the dogs fault, my friend neary crashed trying to avoind the first one, i nearly hit the other one when it ran out. he never even said sorry. The 2 young lads behind us told ud at the end they nearly had a bad crash because of them. i love dogs and want a trail dog but some people are just muppets………..i hope hes reading this 🙂

sefton
    Free Member

I would be terrified riding past them 3 “off lead” 😯

passtherizla
    Free Member

I lost my rotty in May last year… best dog ever!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘SHOW ME – your D/H – A/M FreeRide dogs, mines gonna be a pointer, whats yours?’ is closed to new replies.