Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Show Me your Carbon Full Sussers
  • Spankmonkey
    Free Member

Show me your carbon full sussers.. the more carbon the better!!

Shortly will be donning some carbon bars & thomson finishing kit to get it around 29 lbs.. what are other people running in the carbon bouncer department?

Algore
    Free Member

[/url]

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

here you go.. very nice btw!!

sheppie_hill
    Free Member

whyterthanwhite
    Free Member

OOHHH! my eyes.

What in god's name posessed you to kill the style and colour of that Ibis frame 😛

Apart from that, the orange x0 kit along with the noirs would look good on an Ibis tranny in candy apple red.

dreednya

Here's mine :o)

Dougal
    Free Member

jimw
    Free Member

I would do but all three of the carbon frames I have had broke….

fizzer
    Free Member

Old

New

Non-susser

Jackrabbit
    Free Member

oh dreednya, suspension seatpost as well??!!! Get yourself a hardtail and man up hahaha

psychle
    Free Member

that would be a gravity dropper seatpost actually… one of the absolute best things you can add to your 'all-mountain' steed 😉

Jackrabbit
    Free Member

d'oh

psychle
    Free Member

😆

druidh
    Free Member

Might get another couple of shots of it (outside this time?) later this week

Zone
    Free Member

That's better 😀

njee20
    Free Member

If it'll let me link to Fotopic that's got… frame, fork, cranks, seatpost, bars, bar ends, brake levers, front hub, jockey wheels, rear mech cage, bottle cage! Did have stem on my last bike, but the alu one is cheaper, lighter and stiffer!

taka
    Free Member

how strong is carbon? thinking of dreaming about a nice quick xcrace bike 8) but i dont look after thing verywell and my bikes sometimes get abused 😈

psychle
    Free Member

here's mine…

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

Taka – Its damn strong, hard as metal as long as it is not cheap and has to be properly made with a lot of knowledge, I think cheap cr@p from china would snap quite easily if its a rip off job.

I must say I was torn towards a very nice S-works carbon enduro SL….. the new 2010's look rather nice, but the ransom just pipped it.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Show Me your Carbon Full Sussers’ is closed to new replies.