Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Show me your Boardman bike pics
  • nickswolves
    Free Member

shinsplints – Member
    This is the most boring & sensible thread on stw ever !

Oh dear 🙄 #tool

nickswolves
    Free Member

ozzie800 – Member
    Hi nickswolves well just letting you know that after a lot of test rides and humming and haring I’m picking up my Boardman comp tomorrow

How are you getting on with it? I’ve added some upgrades to mine now, SS nano pedals and grips in green to match frame graphics and a Hope QR seat clamp

Keando

Nickswolves – the tape I have used is this on ebay: Helicopter tape

nickswolves
    Free Member

Cheers Keando – decent price too

parkesie
    Free Member

Had it for over a year now couple of tyre changes new bars and tape. Lovely bike that just keeps making me grin.

Pickers

Works with bags on too….
    [/url][/img]

ozzie800
    Free Member

Im really loving it iv not changed any thing yet just added mucky nutz fender Benders front and back

nickswolves
    Free Member

Good stuff, glad you’re pleased with it ozzie800 love mine, dealt with recent technical Peaks ride well too 😀

TiRed

2010 Tiagra and 105 mix. Lovely ride, and too good for school run. I’m thinking of the carbon one for me as a trainer/winter/race bike

ashfanman
    Free Member

Epicsteve – are those slicks? 😯

Assuming that isn’t just a photo of your road bike propped up in your garden this winter, that is a very good effort indeed. 😀

starfanglednutter
    Free Member

Here’s mine. 2010 Version in small, made a bit more trail friendly. Went for the comp rather than pro as it had a stronger frame, plus I’m not keen on white bikes.
    * Ritchey hi-rise stem 60mm
    * Fatboy Funn bars cut to 720mm, Odi Yeti grips, Clarks full gear cable outers in white/silver
    * Specialized Avator BG gel saddle
    * Gravity dropper
    * Hope QR seat clamp
    * Shimano MT15 Rims, WTB Velociraptors, Mavic C-lock/ six bolt adaptors
    * Wellgo B54 pedals (I sometimes run clipless also)
    * Drivetrain: Outer ring swapped for BBG bashguard, middle ring swapped for Shimano 36T, N-gear jump stop on the inside (hence front mech is a bit high). Works well, I’ve not dropped a chain since and I know my trousers, legs and middle ring all protected by the bash.
    [/url] BD1 by StarFangledNutter, on Flickr[/img]
    [/url] BD2 by StarFangledNutter, on Flickr[/img]
    [/url] BD3 by StarFangledNutter, on Flickr[/img]
    It’s a great bike. Thinking of 120mm fork, but that’s just a thought right now…
    Oh, and I used Bike Shield for protection. It’s a bit pricey, but it’s self-healing and quality stuff.

theflatboy
    Free Member

starfanglednutter
    Free Member

@theflatboy

Nice bike, any upgrades? 😉

Duggan

Nice theflatboy, how is it round Llandegla?

nickswolves
    Free Member

Lol @ theflatboy, wouldn’t last 10 mins on my local trails!

theflatboy
    Free Member

nah, it’s pretty standard. awesome to ride – the carbon gives it a really supple feel. you’d never know it didn’t have suspension to be honest. really flies on the downhills, feels really aero. 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Show me your Boardman bike pics’ is closed to new replies.