• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by bol.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Show me your All City bikes, please
  • bol

I hadn’t come across this brand until a recent news article on Bikeradar. They look really nice. I’ve been thinking about a singlespeed / fixie for a while and love the look of their Nature Boy Disc. I guess they’re not a lot better than their equivalent On-One, but they look a lot nicer in my opinion. Anyone got one? Care to share your pics and experiences?

sc-xc

I put some all city forks on an old fixed a couple of years ago, they are nice…I’ll dig out some photos.

Back then they were the only brand I could find that did 700cc forks for 1″ headset.

What was the question?

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Ye I’ve got a nature boy, looks much nicer than on one, nice drop outs, finish and internal cables. Not ridden it yet though, built up with hope/open pros, frogleg cantis, king headset, ultegra cranks, thomson kit, SRAM levers.

Running 42×18 but may need to change that once I’ve ridden it a few times. Think some tan wall cross tyres would be nice too!

bol

I’d just like to have a look at some before I take the plunge.

RoganJosh
    Free Member

Where are you based?

bol

I’m in Norfolk. I think plans have changed, as I’ve been offered a Langster at a price I can’t refuse. Very different, but the sort of thing I was looking for before I discovered All City. Next time.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Show me your All City bikes, please’ is closed to new replies.