• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by si77.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Shout out to Dean Forest Cycles FoD
  • wilko1999
    Free Member

After my lower Hope headset bearing exploded halfway round a FoD off-piste ride this morning I thought I’d nip into Dean Forest Cycles for a quick fix, on the off-chance they’d have the right bearing. Even though they were already busy, within the hour it was all fixed. Got the top bearing replaced too as it was starting to go. £30 fitted which I thought was damn good deal.

milky1980
    Free Member

They’re getting a lot of good press currently, they’re saving a few families’ holidays when Pedalabikeaway are turning away business due to being busy. Saved a mate’s uplift day when he broke a spoke, had him up and running so fast he only missed a few uplifts.

russyh
    Free Member

They are great, we stop there every weekend now as a half way point for our rides. Awesome coffee and milkshakes oh and cake is great too. The shop is actually pretty damn good as well and well stocked!

rOcKeTdOg

Breakfast pasties are good too

Trimix
    Free Member

Good to know, I’m often down there but have not popped in. Might have to try out the pasties.

si77

Great place and people. If it wasn’t for them I might not have even taken up MTBing.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Shout out to Dean Forest Cycles FoD’ is closed to new replies.