Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Should I go for a ride tomorrow…
  • flyingmonkeycorps

…Or should I finish putting up shelves? It’ll be in the Peak, it looks horrid windy and it’s rained quite a bit and I don’t know if I can be arsed.

Help me oh STW!

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Its a day ending in y, so yes, ride your bike.

thepurist

Jfdi, mtfu and all that. After the first pedal stroke you’ll know you’ve made the right call.

flyingmonkeycorps

You are almost certainly right. I don’t think I’ve ever been out on my bike and thought to myself “I wish I’d stayed in to do the shelves”.

thepurist

Top tip if you’re on the cusp of wussing out is to just plan a short ride, then you can always extend it if you find its not as bad actually riding in it as thinking about riding in it.

flyingmonkeycorps

Ah but I’m riding on the way somewhere, so I need to plan ahead properly (ish).

joat

According to the BBC weather, the wind will die down during the day from only 16mph anyways. If I wasn’t working I’d be riding. Putting shelves up is a wet weather job, and how many do you need anyway?

stevedoc
    Free Member

Weather and temp have changed in the last 5 hours , winds have died and temp is up around 15oC , If I wasn’t working I would be out around Ladybower ,might be a little damp under wheel ,but more fun that way

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Should I go for a ride tomorrow…’ is closed to new replies.