Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Should I be wary of zero feedback ebayers.
  • tails
    Free Member

I'm selling a frame on fleabay and stated "fewer than 5 feedback please ask" now some ebayer has bid up to my reserve and also asked if I have a bit now in mind.

If he wins should a get the cash in my bank account before sending?

coffeeking
    Free Member

ALWAYS get the cash in your account before sending, what are you thinking man?

highclimber
    Free Member

someone has to start somewhere but the fact he placed a bid without asking you first is annoying though not necessarily dodgy.

you can cover yourself quite easily on Ebay by getting the funds via PP and withdraw them and wait for them to appear in your account. if you are at all worried DON'T send the item!!

tails
    Free Member

Okay thats what I'll do if he wins. thanks

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Everyone has to start somewhere on e-bay, I'm warier of zero feedback sellers than buyers, but as above money has to be with you before item is sent. Ebay is just a fancy classified seeling system after all.

Whenever I sell something I always include a line of item will be despatched once payment received & cleared, and usually ask for payment by PP as mentioned above.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Should I be wary of zero feedback ebayers.’ is closed to new replies.