Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • should be in morzine now but find myself in hospital
  • showerman
    Free Member

mate came round friday 3pm to load van. could not stop being sick. first ever trip in an ambulance to hospital. gave me some drugs took bloods then left me in a little room. by 9pm felt real good they wanted to keep me in but no beds so left went shopping to tescos for the trip saturday. woke saturday morning felt well ruff so waved my mates good bye, lucky really got a call 3pm saturday blood test back something wrong with blood need to get in asap. so want to be in france its always my big bike break of the year. no insurance as have terminal cancer but no big deal. now off to look for somewhere else to go as morzine all closes down soon..bummer

_tom_
    Free Member

That sucks 🙁 you could try Ride Portugal, afaik they do year round riding.

toys19
    Free Member

Switchbacks for guaranteed warmth, great riding.

kimbers

I’m not sure about right now but the alps has been wetter than an otters pocket this year

Switchbacks ftw !

BoardinBob

Sorry to hear that, particularly given your illness. FYI morzine has decided to extend the season so they’re closing a week later than they said they would so there’s always a chance this season

cyclistm
    Free Member

Massive respect for making the most of everything, there’ll be other trips

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘should be in morzine now but find myself in hospital’ is closed to new replies.