Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Short, fun routes between Dorking and Leatherhead
  • nu_groove
    Free Member

So a few things have happened in the last year…I moved a long way from where I work, I got married and I stopped doing exercise after a ‘honeymoon injury’. All better now, and I want to make an MTB dash part of my regular commute, for which I need your advice.

I take the train from Chichester to Leatherhead daily. The route goes though Dorking and Box Hill so I’m planning on taking the bike on the train (full size allowed) then cycling the last bit to Leatherhead. There is a safe cycleway, but I want something a bit more, um, giggly.

Looking far suggestions for a 5-10 mile offroad route between Dorking and Leatherhead that’ll be fun both ways, and worth getting mucky for.

Any suggestions out there?

Thanks crew

swanny853

Head up onto ranmore common and there are a decent number of trails heading north, then over past polesden lacy. Or up onto box hill or mickleham downs and there is singletrack to play on up there.

Honestly, just grab a map and follow thw bridleways to start with to get a feel and if you keep eyes out you’ll start spotting good stuff.

nu_groove
    Free Member

Wilco, thanks for that

jamj1974

M25?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Short, fun routes between Dorking and Leatherhead’ is closed to new replies.