Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Shoes
  • billytinkle
    Free Member

Who makes good quality, comfortable and reasonably priced (£60 or less) shoes these days? My last pair were from Debenhams and have fallen apart in under a year, and I only wear them at work in an office where I’m mostly sitting!

househusband

Rockport shoes serve me very, very well and I’m on my feet much of the day; go for the ones with the ‘Adiprene’ soles. Get mine from Amazon and have never paid more than £60.

onandon
    Free Member

It’s better to alternate between a couple of pairs instead of ontinually using just one.
    See what they have in TKmaxx or the ted baker sale.

bearnecessities

I find it hard to better Clarks still for that money (similar sedentary job 🙂 )

donks
    Free Member

Rockport shoes serve me very, very well and I’m on my feet much of the day; go for the ones with the ‘Adiprene’ soles. Get mine from Amazon and have never paid more than £60.

I have these which I got for £30 from tk maxx and I concur they are very good. Had them nearly a year now and going strong….. Unlike the jack jones shite I paid £70 for which lasted all of 6 months before the sole fell apart.

jimbobo
    Free Member

my Marks and Spencers Brogues have lasted well being my main shoes for 2 years. Getting a bit tired now though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Shoes’ is closed to new replies.