Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Shockwizzers…..compression on Fox RP23
  • gingerman69

Anyone been messing with shockwiz for set up on a fox rp23? Been trialling it on last few rides and tweaking as I go along but it is still suggesting my slow and fast compression adjustment is out – not something that can be adjusted on a rp23 I think ? Could this be suggesting the shock needs a service or just the way the shocks is already tuned to suit the Turner sultan (DW link) – interesting bit of kit though!

Thanks

wwaswas

You can probably do stuff with shims during a service – that’s basically how they arrive at the ‘tune’ the bike’s supplied with.

I foudn the Shockwiz really interesting too – I need to spend some more time riding with one though.

fanatic278
    Free Member

I didn’t do it with a RP23, but I found taking out a spacer on a Float EVOL and upping the pressure somehow resulted in the compression settings falling into the green zone. Not sure the science behind it though…

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’ve not going a shockwiz (yet) but my intention is pretty much that for my Pike forks. See what it says, remove a shim from the damper and see what difference it made.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Shockwizzers…..compression on Fox RP23’ is closed to new replies.