Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Shocking statistics about global gun crime
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

Firearms Statistics

Of course, you have to factor in the size of the populations, but it seems like South Africa is by far the most dangerous gun crazed place in the world.

You gotta know which bits to avoid!!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

We’re doing proper crap in that league! Where’s that bulldog spirt? Dig in boys!

5thElefant
    Free Member

Not half as shocking as death by stairs.

Stairs kill 3x as many people as guns in the UK. When will someone ban these evil killers?

chewkw
    Free Member

It’s a shite place that’s why … yes, natural beauty etc but give them the AK and all the wildlife will be gone.

ComradeD
    Free Member

Top of the Kidnapping league

Of course, you have to factor in the size of the populations

You can do this by clicking on the Per Capita tab at the top of the table. 😉

IanMunro
    Free Member

I see the USA has been solving the problem in it’s own special way
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12650770

DrT
    Free Member

I’m truly shocked by the disparity in global staircase deaths. Lithuania has 360% higher staircase death rate per capita than the UK. Can we not see how desperately these people need our help both in providing education in the safe use of staircases and helping providing for staircases where they are missing. Please donate any unneeded staircases to http://www.helpstopstaircasedeaths.lt now!

winston_dog
    Free Member

Something else the UK is rubbish at!
    I’m sure the Daily Mail will complain about this as well.

winston_dog
    Free Member

However, I think that we are too busy cheating, lying and stealing off each other, to get the guns out. Check out Frauds(per capita), we are second only after de Germans.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

We’re only 26th in the world at falling out of bed!

I’m emigrating, we’re rubbish. Truly rubbish. For the first time since they took Noel’s House Party off the tele… I’m ashamed to be British.

epicyclo

Gun crime – isn’t that selling weapons to 3rd world countries?

epicyclo, like this ?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Shocking statistics about global gun crime’ is closed to new replies.