Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Shimano MW80 Sizing?
  • franksinatra

I’m a standard size 10. What size should I go for when buying Shimano MW80’s? I know every manufacturer is different. Do these come up small, narrow etc?

Ta

fbk
    Free Member

I’ve got some a size bigger than my other shimano shoes (48, normally a 46-47) and there’s plenty of room – they seem spot on.

vinnyeh

narrow imo- though I’ve got widish feet. I’m a 46 in all my cycling shoes (Specialized and North Wave), and a 45/46 in street shoes but had to go to a 48 for MW80’s. Could hardly get my feet in 46’s, even with thin socks. Best to try before you buy.

hth.

takisawa2

Size 10 here & thought 45’s were a snug fit, but I have quite wide feet. Spesh Trail 120’s fitted better so went for them. I’d say a 46 if you want to wear decent socks.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

size at least one size up, this will allow you to acommodate for thicker socks (sealskinz) as well!

yoshimi

I used to have them and ‘tried before I bought’ – found them quite narrow and ended up going up one size up, I’m usually 9 and went for a 10 HTH

andrewh
    Free Member

I’ve got a pair of 44.

As a comparison I also have 43 Shimano M221s, 44 Lake MX60s and 44 Spesh S-Works, so one size bigger than my other Shimanos for some reason (yes, same socks)

z1ppy

Between sizes 10/11 here, and size 46 in both my MW80 and MT90’s.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Shimano MW80 Sizing?’ is closed to new replies.