Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Shift rota calculator
  • richardkennerley

Is there an idiot proof shift rota planner out there anywhere? (Preferably free!)

We need to work out a shift rota for 6 members of staff covering a 7 day working week, doing a mixture of 10 or 12 hour days in the week (covering 8am-8pm) and 8 hours at the weekend (covering 8-6.) 2 staff at weekend and as many as possible each weekday, 37.5 hours a week average!!

With no experience of planning something like this, it’s difficult to get started!!

scud
    Free Member

Seem to remember somewhere i worked before used a system called RotaCloud?

May be worth a go.

the00
    Free Member

Excel?

the00
    Free Member

Oh, and where is that needs less staff at a weekend? A bank? Not retail I presume.

richardkennerley

No, it’s a laboratory.

We need to come up with a couple of ideas for rolling rotas that cover the required hours, get the required number of staff in each day but maintain an average 37.5 hr working week.

I just wondered if there was a recommended programme out there which you could bang your requirements into and it popped out some suggestions of rotas.

sadexpunk

ive installed Shift Work Calendar on my android phone, works well for us. custom shifts, whatever pattern you need….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Shift rota calculator’ is closed to new replies.