Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Sherwood Pines – volunteer trail group.
  • colournoise

Does anyone have a contact email for someone in the Pines volunteer trail building group?

Have some questions but don’t want to go through official FC channels (yet).

Thanks.

benji
    Free Member

Have a look on facebook, think they are part of SPCC (Sherwood Pines Cycling Club), or ask in the shop they will know.

MoreCashThanDash

Someone on here posted up about volunteer dig days last year, a search may find it/him/her.

Or keep bumping the thread till they see it!

colournoise

Saw the thread about the dig days, but wasn’t sure who was who in it.

Will try and find the Facebook page, thanks.

tacopowell
    Free Member

Someone on here posted up about volunteer dig days last year

Hey Hey!

Chatting with a fellow trail builder today,
    He mentioned this post so here I am!

Dig days are organized by the Forestry commission, In particular a Ranger named Neil, You can contact him via the Sherwood Pines Facebook page
    Dig days are currently on hold for winter, although I suspect that will end soon,
    Basically, the more volunteers we have help on a regular basis the more likely we’ll get funding for future and the better the trails will become.

It’s early days but in the time I’ve been helping out I’ve seen positive changes both on and off the trails.

If you do get involved you can learn more about how things are moving forward, put your pennies worth in and feel proud of the work you’ve done,
    Honestly, it’s changed how I look at the trails!

If you don’t have facebook, drop into Sherwood Pines info center or the shop and they’ll be able to tell you more!

Hopefully see you soon!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Sherwood Pines – volunteer trail group.’ is closed to new replies.