Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Sherwood pines electric bike
  • robidoo
    Free Member

I was messing around on the jumps at pines yesterday when I spotted a guy on what looked like an old spesh big hit.
    I had to double take as he was traveling at a decent pace uphill then realised he wasn’t pedaling much.
    Ah electric motor!
    Would be interested to take a closer look but he didn’t hang around.
    Is it anyone off here?

Dino
    Free Member

Ideal bike for your average Singletracker 🙂

KidCragg
    Free Member

Dunno if their on here but my bro spoke to someone with an electric full sus at the gadget show and he said his local trails was pines

adi66
    Free Member

Was there earlier in the year, and there was about 5 lads with one each at the bottom of the “DH” section, made me chuckle as I was hammering it down then blasting back to the top ( powered by my legs) and they whe all messing around trying to fix a flattie on one of em, and none of them had a clue how to do it !!!! Lol dare I say it they looked a bit ” chavvy” and you could defiantly see where there “bikes” had been as sections of the trail where tore up, mainly on the berms.

Can’t say I was overly impressed, and can’t see the point unless you have a physical disability, and being fat and / or lazy is not a disability !!

You either want to ride a light weight (ish) MTB and have the fun of powering your own enjoyment or by a Moto X bike.

Semi-rant over 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Sherwood pines electric bike’ is closed to new replies.