Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sheep are SO stupid
  • Ambrose

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

That was sad. But I’m not sure whether it proves that sheep are particularly stupid, as we all know, accidents happen.

aracer
    Free Member

Nothing we can do… except film.

brakes
    Free Member

how could ewe just stand there and watch? that was baaarbaric

molgrips
    Free Member

Right, cos people NEVER fall off cliffs do they?

Sheep can recognise when other sheep are sad or happy from pictures, and they can also recognise when PEOPLE are sad or happy.

Not as stupid as made out, at least not in all areas. They are pretty stupid when you are chasing them down a trail and they won’t run to the left or right for miles, mind.

RealMan
    Free Member

All animals are stupid.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yeah, hilarious.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Yup RealMan ………plants are the clever ones.

Specially wheat.

It only grew in south-eastern Turkey……….until it managed to convince humans to transport it all over the globe.

Clever feckers.

RealMan
    Free Member

I’m more worried about fungi tbh.

Dangerboy
    Free Member

I find myself compelled to make this weird clicking noise through my teeth by way of greeting to sheep (and cows) when I’m on my bike.
    Wish I knew why and what I think it will achieve.

I bet they’d prefer it if I actually spoke to them.

KonaTC

Many years ago I was waiting for a bus, usual Saturday night out in town; beer, disco, curry (paid for when being ordered), I digress. Anyway back to the bus stop, it was not un-common for sheep to wander about the roads especially during the winter months and as ever sheep were licking salt of the roads, as traffic avoided them, well not all of the traffic.

A chap in a Morris Marina, you know the one painted in a rust coloured paint to hide the rust… in his hurry to over take the bus hit a sheep. The sheep was lying in the road, the front of the Marina was completely stoved in head lights pointing towards each other, crumpled body work, chrome bumper lying in the road.

The assembled crowd all gather around the front of the car to see how much damage had been done and to stare at the sheep. At which point the sheep started to move and then staggered to its feet, shook it self down at the same time the radiator gave out with a pop and clouds of steam. The sheep looked a bit perplexed and then preceded to walk of, with the driver of the car chasing the sheep shouting and kicking.

Yes sheep are stupid but they also have a keen sense of humour.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sheep are SO stupid’ is closed to new replies.