Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Shave, trim or cultivate?
  • cloudnine
    Free Member

Bib shorts and hairy legs?
    Is it the male cyclists equivalent of a woman’s hairy arm pit?
    Who here manages their leg hairs?

parkesie
    Free Member

As nature intended for me. Waxing was fun but takes too long.

lerk
    Free Member

If you can take the leg pulling, mickey taking and name calling – give it a go…
    Far easier to clean down after a ride and doesn’t take too much faffing!

samuri
    Free Member

Nope. Not because I’m against it in any way but it just seems like a huge amount of hassle. I can barely bring myself to shave my face.

Jamie
    Free Member

cultivate

Explain.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Get some of that hair melting stuff, you know the stuff Girlies use on their front bottoms, that’ll do the trick quick and easy like, put on, shower off, stink all day…
    Veet, thats it or such like (Yup I’ve just looked in my Bathroom, it’s there alright, alongside the toothpaste and hair gel)
    😀

theotherjonv

Can’t do the full shaved look, equally if left as nature intended I get the leg equivalent of claggy winnits. So I go for a once over with the beard trimmers on #1 or #2.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Cultivate = plaids, beads, extensions, high lights etc.

Jamie
    Free Member

Cultivate = plaids, beads, extensions, high lights etc.

Ah, right.

MoreCashThanDash

Too much of a hassle for me try it again – looks and feels great when the legs are bald, but become a wire brush after 2-3 days which is a nightmare.

I once worked in a gym with an Antipodean mountain biker who only shaved up to the line of his bib-shorts, but the rest of him was like a gorilla. Once walked through the changing rooms showing a new client the facilities as he was stripped down to his boxers….. 😯

Only shave if you are skinny, have a tan and enough leg muscle definition to pull it off.

Otherwise you’ll just look like a guy whose other hobby is dressing up in women’s clothes.

Tracey

Waxing every four weeks for me

MoreCashThanDash

Otherwise you’ll just look like a guy whose other hobby is dressing up in women’s clothes.

You say that like it’s a bad thing?

nicko74

Well I’ve always gone for shaved, but not all women are prepared to go that far.

Oh… hang on…

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

skinny, have a tan and enough leg muscle definition to pull it off

Phew, I meet those criteria *strokes silky smooth toned legs*

stevious

Just started shaving a couple of weeks ago. Feels nice, looks better in lycra and easier to apply suncream. Not 100% convinced I’ll keep it up forever but it’s not much faff (much easier than shaving face).

jock-muttley

I take it you lot who shave live “daaaahhhhhnnnn saaaaaarrrrffff” it’s sodding Baltic up here on the North East coast so I need all the insulation I can get… Shaving legs…. FFS next you lot will be trying to tell me that it’s over 60p a pint in London.

Kahurangi

Just started shaving a couple of weeks ago.

You’re dead to me now.

looks better in lycra

Keep telling yourself that.

much easier than shaving face

You’re going to keep bearded lady look?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Shave, trim or cultivate?’ is closed to new replies.