• This topic has 120 replies, 76 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 121 total)
  • sexiest woman alive is………………..?
  • naokfreek
    Free Member

Natalie Portman…fantastic.

diggers
    Free Member

seriously, fergie? guess the meth head/awful plastic surgery look works for some!

diggers
    Free Member

ahhhhh Zhang Ziyi

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

ahhhhh Zhang Ziyi

not bad at all, and she could kick the **** out of you if you misbehaved 🙂

epicyclo

Not much to match Brigitte in her day

but you don't want to see the "after" photo

yunki
    Free Member

My Gran

slimtubing
    Free Member

Norma Jean every time

skiboy
    Free Member

Melissa Theuriau again !!!

er !! well not sure why i picked this piccy,but well she is bloody great

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Pete Impreza – Looks like we've got a very similar taste in women! but saying that women are great aren't they 🙂

I've got a thing for this lady at the moment…

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Should also mention

Diane..

and January

steelfan
    Free Member

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

See, now, there's lots and lots of pics here of GOOD LOOKING ladies, but I can't tell you if any of them are sexy or not, because I've never MET them.
    I simply need more than looks personally. IMO, you can LUST after the looks, but I can only fall in love with the person….

(Most of the women here all look the same to me as well. Too much make-up, similar hairstyles, touched up pictures, no unique feature to draw me in. Lucy Liu is nice, mind 🙂 )

EDIT
    Example – The 5 pics above this post – They all look the same to me. All stunners, but all the same….. 😐

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Peter Poddy – Nail on head – They look good but most women can make themselves look good and attractive (especially with a professional makeup artist, hair stylist, lighting director and photographic engineer).

But looking at a woman and living with them are two very different things. I imagine even going out with some of these beauties becomes the same as any other relationship after time.

farm-boy

What you are trying to say is, no matter how good looking they are someone, somewhere is putting up with their shlt.

davidrussell
    Free Member

that pic of megan fox way back there oozes sexuality and attitude IMO – fantastic.

some of my faves (can't be bothered linking pics)

jennifer love hewitt
    Hayden Pancetta (off Heroes)
    Lucy off Sky Weather

more to come

davidrussell
    Free Member

oooh oooh that one off of, the french one, godammit whats her name…….

this one!

off the beach!

virginie Ledoyen!!!!

stunning and naturally so, definitely in the all time top ten

sorry, talked as i typed there.

davidrussell
    Free Member

not the best picture too, but google her – you'll see what I mean…

manitou
    Free Member

kirsten dunst my favourite

qwerty
    Free Member

experience is what counts:

i'm just thinking i'd rather not have that one 😯

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Gotta have at least one MTBer

finbar
    Free Member

Bushwacked – you do know that picture of Susanna Reid is a (pretty lousy) photoshop of her head onto someone else's body, don't you?

Nezbo
    Free Member

Has to be Evangeline Lilly…

oh my word…

Bushwacked
    Free Member

finbar – and….

Trekster

Bushwacked – Member

Peter Poddy – Nail on head – They look good but most women can make themselves look good and attractive (especially with a professional makeup artist, hair stylist, lighting director and photographic engineer).

But looking at a woman and living with them are two very different things. I imagine even going out with some of these beauties becomes the same as any other relationship after time.

The COLES 👿

finbar
    Free Member

finbar – and….

The original:

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Hayden Pancetta (off Heroes)

Ah the indestructable girl who is made of ham… 😀

I think you'll find her name is Hayden Pantytear. 😛

Bushwacked
    Free Member

finbar – and…

I enjoy watching her on the news when she's on, that white shirt she wears….

Plus all these woman are fantasies and some of these photos have been manipulated to a greater or lesser degree but do you take that into consideration? I bet they all look less than attractive first thing in the morning or when struck down with flu. I also have the smallest chance of meeting them let alone getting them into bed so I enjoy what I see, very much in the same way the roles they portray in films or the image you read in the media makes you lust after them. 😉

coffeeking
    Free Member

IMO, you can LUST after the looks, but I can only fall in love with the person….

But love and sexy could be considered two completely different things. According to current thinking as far as I remember, men are primarily visual in their sexual interest "sensing" – so it's fairly normal for men to consider women who are good looking to be sexually attractive, without care for their personality. On the other hand women tend to ride more on the emotional response and view the whole package. This is thought to be the reason why men are more likely to "stray", the drive to reproduce is high and doesn't require much more than looks to spark it. So to most men, sexy is looks; Personality adds to the looks and produces love (or hate!). PP you appear to be a woman trapped in a mans body 😀 Crossdressing all the way for you 🙂

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

jen

Olly
    Free Member

today

though yesterday it was:

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

EJ – a rare sight knowadays, but midlands weather never looked so good!

beefy

Surely……

hillsplease

Dunno. They all look lovely.

Which one of them is funniest? Should be the winner IMO. Perferably with a filthy Sid James laugh.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Who butters my parsnip???…….hmmmmm

Audrey Tatou

Natalie Portman

Tanya Donelly (google her)

iDave
    Free Member

mine still wins

Kit
    Free Member

Audrey Tatou

I work with a girl who is a spitting image of her.

DarkStarr
    Free Member

Soshy

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

also:

<<<shiver of delight>>>

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Boba Fatt, you have exquisite taste sir.

Although you can keep your Tanya Donnelly, the other two are the most beautiful women in the world IMO.

knottie8
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 121 total)

The topic ‘sexiest woman alive is………………..?’ is closed to new replies.