Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • This makes me smile, not angry and nothing to do with dogs.
  • billysugger
    Free Member

Been on already?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w4tcIsaInE[/video]

cranberry
    Free Member

I don’t think that you can call the activists scum just because they dressed up nicely.

billysugger
    Free Member

Wow, the STW mods are really polishing hard at the moment.

I apologise for lowering the tone. Oh the ironing.

Also STW mod title changerer This doesn’t make me very angry. More mildly entertained and heartened that this kind of thing can happen.

Junkyard
    Free Member

angry that the rich get away with it? or angry that the people were a bit in his face?
    Angry by the toffs attitude re scum and his other words?

The fact they avoid tax makes me angry

wrecker
    Free Member

These were civil servants weren’t they? Not “rich” AFAIK.
    Looked like some old chaps retirement dooo.

IanMunro
    Free Member

As I understand from the comments under the vid, the bloke calling them scum and sat next to the retiring HMRC boss runs a chambers specializing in tax avoidance.
    Lovely..

billysugger
    Free Member

Yeah better mods but they do talk of setting dogs on them so…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

At what is the OP angry?

billysugger
    Free Member

Haha, this is cool. STW Butan style.

I didn’t call the topic that. I named it something else but it would appear that using the word that the verrrr well to do chappie in the video used warrants not only a title change but a post edit too.

Junkyard
    Free Member

when you have finished getting upset by censorship*perhaps you would like to answer the question, asked a few times, as to what it is exactly you think

Why you are complaining about censorship when no one knows what aspect of this you are angry about , because you have chosen to not say or answer , is rather funny.

* the thread URL lets us know what you used originally BTW

billysugger
    Free Member

dd I’m not angry. That’s the mods interpretation. They wrote it and a bit of my first post.

What’s happened to this place?!

cranberry
    Free Member

*shakes tiny fists at mods*

Stop that – it means that my reply makes no sense whatsoever.

wwaswas

What’s happened to this place?!

Wonders if this is the mods or billysugger asking?

*head explodes*

wrecker
    Free Member

I don’t think that the OP likes the way the “toffs” called the nice activists (who gatecrashed a civil servants retirement dinner) “scum” and threatened to “set the dogs” on them, even though it was quite obvious there were no dogs. I thought the party showed considerable restraint.

billysugger
    Free Member

That was me 🙂

Mod altering of post and topic titles which could only possibly offend a person of the type to be constantly on the look out for offence make me sad.

My internet is dying.

wrecker – I’d put my opinion but I fear although completely unoffensive it may be altered. Sad really.

billysugger
    Free Member

Here goes…

IMO the overall point of the video is a legitimate one. The video finishes with a basic (simplistic perhaps) fact.

It doesn’t make me angry I only put it on here because I felt some might find the set the dogs on them comment quite amusing.

I think when the ‘activists’ got on their stage they failed to deliver the hit. That should have had more impact. Maybe they were star-struck..?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘This makes me smile, not angry and nothing to do with dogs.’ is closed to new replies.