Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Servicing Lycric 2 step forks
  • Spankmonkey
    Free Member

ANyone got any tips for servicing lyric 2 steps? I have only ever pulled z1 freeride 2's apart. I need to get the 2 step working as it currently does not… I beleive this is a common issue on the 2 steps. Any advice appreciated as I dont really want to send them off

neil853
    Free Member

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/lyric-help

try this link. I had the same issue with mine but sent them off. Its not an easy job to do but with some patients and common sense its more than possible. Whats worth considering is that when i sent them back they didn't have any 2-step spares in stock so they replaced the internals with the coil conversion. Its good but i've had to increase the low speed damping as they had a tendancy to dive a bit compared to my air set up. Performance is better marginally but they do dive around quite a bit compared to the air assembly, jury is still out as to whether i keep the current set up or ask for the 2-step assembly to fitted when in stock.

If its parts your after ring tim flooks. he had parts in stock but if i remember correctly it was around the £120 mark to fix, thats what drove me to see what the arranty situation was.

Hope this helps

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Servicing Lycric 2 step forks’ is closed to new replies.