Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Septum piercing
  • shreck
    Free Member

Anyone had it done?how much pain is involved?

bearnecessities

I think piemonster’s got one, and one through his ringpiece. I’m sure he’ll be along shortly to advise.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Septum?… Is that your nose or your arse?

Whichever will make your eyes water

bedmaker

You’re asking how much pain is involved….have you never hada spot inside your nose? 😉

shreck
    Free Member

Yep it’s the middle of your nose.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Why would anyone in their right mind want to have a hole poked through their nose?

woody2000

Why would anyone in their right mind want to have a hole poked through their nose?

Why would anyone in their right mind give a monkey’s about what someone does with their own body 😉

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Because I find visible facial piercings disgusting. I have seen food serving staff with them and chosen to eat elsewhere.

allthegear
    Free Member

I watched a friend having it done. It was gruesome. Lots of blood.

Rachel

aracer
    Free Member

Stoner
    Free Member

always look like a dangling bogey to me.

slowoldman

I always assumed it was for threading a rope through to tie them up to a rail when you have to leave them somewhere.

unknown
    Free Member

Had mine done about 12-13 years ago and it was very very sore indeed. Certainly the most painful thing I’ve ever done on purpose, and a lot more painful than my other piercings.

shreck
    Free Member

Eat elsewhere,now that’s funny.

DezB
    Free Member

now that’s funny.

and just a little bit insane. 🙂

zippykona

I watched a friend having it done. It was gruesome. Lots of blood.

Rachel

If Rachel finds it gruesome , it must be off the scale.

jambourgie
    Free Member

Get yourself a healthy coke habit. After a few months you’ll be able to hang a bullring through it. No pain involved, except financial… and possibly mental.

HTH

flowerpower
    Free Member

My ex said it was the most painful piercing he had ever had… and he had most things pierced… several times.

Sorry, that doesn’t help much. However just to put the other point of view across I like facial piercings, don’t have any myself, but always find them attractive 🙂

soobalias
    Free Member

didnt myself, but always seemed one of the slower healing ones amongst my peers.

piemonster

I think piemonster’s got one, and one through his ringpiece. I’m sure he’ll be along shortly to advise.

😯

shreck
    Free Member

Watched some vid on YouTube didn’t look that bad,or they are very tough young girls.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I watched a friend having it done

Why ? 😯

shreck
    Free Member

Why not,maybe for support.

bearnecessities

Why ?

Being nosey.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

I’d snot wanna do it

Mister-P
    Free Member

You nose it’s going to hurt.

slowoldman

I’d snot wanna do it

Funny you should say that. I was musing on whether bogeys get caught up in it.

eltonerino
    Free Member

A friend of mine had his stretched. He said that was the worst pain he’d had. He also has a good sized prince Albert…

porlus
    Free Member

Had mine done a few years back. Hurts for a split second, makes they eyes water and nose throbs a bit for a while. Was easily the most painful ones I had done. Never got the bell end done though, so cant compare 😆

chrishc777
    Free Member

Had mine done a few years ago, didn’t feel a thing but almost passed out which was a very odd feeling!

It was a pain for the first two weeks though, it tries to heal so you have to keep twisting it, disinfecting and getting rid of scabs which is painful and you get some bloody awful smells coming up your nose!

A good side of it is if you get a split one rather than a ring you can spin it round upwards out of sight for work etc!

Lost mine in the sea In Croatia and never put another one in.

Stoner
    Free Member
    MrNice
    Free Member

they make you go up hills faster

wwaswas

Maybe has a piece of fishing line between there and his stem cap?

It would explain his eye line when riding.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Isn’t this where someone tells you to enter a large body of salty water? Fashion: you’re doing it wrong if it ‘draws attention’. This is a Conservative Age, think 1950s, go carefully, blend and thrive.

*PS thanks Stoner I just read TheDailyMash article – coffee explosion.

19-year-old pierced nasal cartilage owner Mary Fisher said: “I’m septum ring till I die. Whatever the significance of it is, that’s significant to me.

“I like how it makes my head look like a grenade.”

I did get nose ring in my 20s because thought it would look cool. Eventually admitted that it was too much hassle for my lazy grooming preferences so now healed over. Don’t understand why anyone would wish to increase grooming time. But no-one I know understands why I spend a day polishing old alloy bike parts….

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Septum piercing’ is closed to new replies.