Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Sent a parcel via Parcel Force in the last few days able to check something…
  • amedias
    Free Member

I sent a couple of parcels on Saturday using PF 48hr service, but their track and trace tool isn’t working for either of them.

Anyone able to check a valid trace number for me to see if it’s just my parcels it’s not liking or if there is something wrong with their service?

thanks!

ninfan
    Free Member

I’ve had this on a few occasions, Its chronically bad – often don’t get any trace till after its been delivered

amedias
    Free Member

Thing that’s bugging me is the format of the tracking number doesn’t match the formats listed on the PF site….

It’s listed next to ‘Barcode’ on the PF receipt which is the number I’ve always used to track things in the past.

I’m sure it will turn up but having sent the buyer the tracking number he’s now understandably annoyed that it’s not working.

twoniner
    Free Member

Emails in my profile if you want me to try?

Jamie
    Free Member

As per ninfan. PF tracking usually goes live just after it’s been delivered.

twoniner
    Free Member

I’ve never had an issue with PF. The tracking should at least tell you it’s been posted.

Deveron53
    Free Member

If you sent them Saturday, they may have still sat in the PO until Monday am and tracking info not gone live until they get scanned into local hub before onward trunking.

amedias
    Free Member

Good point Deveron, fingers crossed it’s just that…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Sent a parcel via Parcel Force in the last few days able to check something…’ is closed to new replies.