Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • sensible advice for a very confused girl!!
  • Burts
    Free Member

Burts 2nd foto is deceptive because over that little crest is a brill 4x type section

Indeed there is, that's where we were heading:

top pic is chatel bike park,

Yes, at Pre La Joux, its the blue run starting right near the top, runs down under the slow chair to the mid-station. With the road-gap half-way down:

err guess on 3, somewhere near champoussin

Yep, taken on a ridge at the top of a chair, starting the traverse & descent towards Les Croset. This ridge in fact:

don't miss the waterfall if you are in the Les Lindarets valley so many people do and it's an awesome scene.

Munqe-Chick, I agree, waterfall at top of the valley is worth a quick picnic stop:

Unexpected waterfall at bottom of Lindarets valley in a torrential rain storm, not so nice!

Any excuse for Alps pics!

emma82
    Free Member

amazing amazing amazing, i am now sooooo excited I really can't wait. Exactly how jealous are some of you that aren't going! 🙄

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Emma YGM. I am slightly jealous I'm not going as I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! However I'm off to Colorado this year instead.

Oh if you get on the chairlift next to the waterfall put on a jacket before heading up, it's the longest and takes you up to 2200 metres (pointe de moisette) and it's flipping freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emma82
    Free Member

YGM?? What does that mean? Also what does STW mean?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

STW = singletrackworld = er, here!

YGM= you got mail.

Mr MC has been every year since 2000 so we are big fans of the area!

half way down Pre Le Jeux/chatel bike park valley

riding buddy doing the shed drop in les gets bike park

Top of Supermorzine, doing the ride over to the waterfall

Here's Mr MC's holiday snaps from 2009 🙄 🙄

emma82
    Free Member

Haha. Thanks. Hang head in shame re stw!!! Awesome pics. Thanks for maps etc, much appreciated. Where abouts do u ride in uk? Gonna be trying Brechfa next wknd then llandegla next bank hol I think. Not got much time to ride at mo cos of study and exam coming up but a free woman from mid June. Yippeeeee!!!

emma82
    Free Member

Meant to add, is mr mc's knee better now?

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘sensible advice for a very confused girl!!’ is closed to new replies.