Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Seminal Moment (warning AC/DC content)
  • Gee-Jay
    Free Member

Wembley Stadium last night.

Best Rock n’ Roll band in The World!!

Sore neck, & no voice this morning 😀

richardk
    Free Member

Sound system was pants though wasn’t it?

10/10 for effort, professionalism and ‘tightness’ but honestly, it was like seeing your Dad rock out. Very good though, but I think I liked the Subways better, off to find some of their music this morning.

sofaking
    Free Member

i had a bad back for 3 weeks after the nec show earlier in the year

votchy
    Free Member

Was there too, The Answer – very good, The Subways – utter shite, never seen such pap in all my life, only reaction from the crowd was the massive cheer when they announced this is our last song, AC-DC – outstanding, was in the stands and the sound was great, forgot how loud they were, 2hrs of the best rock music known to man, glad I saw them again.

Note to self – see more live music!!!

SST
    Free Member

There are dozens of vids on youtube from friday night – some are very good picture quality, sound quality varies 😉

Wish I could have been there 🙁

But I did see them at the O2 in April and I was at the front against the barriers 🙂

mudshark
    Free Member

The Subways – utter shite, never seen such pap in all my life, only reaction from the crowd was the massive cheer when they announced this is our last song

I saw AC/DC in ’88 with Dokken supporting who are pretty good really but the crowd mostly seemed uninterested and just wanted them to finish to let the proper band come on….

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

I thought the sound was dire during The Answer & Subways, but awesome with AC/DC, obviously they turned it up a bit but also I moved from the floor to the stands, so may have made a difference.

Lots more AC/DC on the various music devices around me this weekend 😀

Wiksey
    Free Member

The Answer were great, Subways were OK considering Thin Lizzy only dropped out on Tuesday but AC/DC were fantastic – show was amazing, sound was as good as it gets in an stadium.
    Now looking forward to Thunder on Friday night 🙂

iainc

seeing them tomorrow at Hampden – what the story about Thin Lizzy dropping out ?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Didn’t their lead singer have sex with Leslie Crowther’s daughter and die or something?

😉

iainc

hahahahaha

😆

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

I think the drummer broke his collar bone or something like that

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

As well? Blimey, don’t they have some bad luck?

😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Seminal Moment (warning AC/DC content)’ is closed to new replies.