Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • selling old comics?
  • unstableJ
    Free Member

Had to clear out stuff from my folk's house as they are moving out.

Found a load of Beano's from the '80s (and some Beano Books as well) and was wondering if they were worth anything. Anyone know were I might be able to get some money for them, are they worth ebay-ing?

thanks

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I don't think they are particularly valuable unless you have a specific issue in mint condition and with any freebies still attached.

z1ppy

I know that previously* that 'paper' type comics are worthless, it's the slick shiney magazine types that have value, damn my mum for throwing out my star wars comic's

* might be different now

toys19
    Free Member

In the late 80's I sold my collection of 200ad's from 81-87 got about a grand for the lot..

BigJohn

I've got most Singletracks from Issue 2 to last year. Anybody want them?

westkipper
    Free Member

toys19…… WHY? 🙁

roper
    Free Member

I've got most Singletracks from Issue 2 to last year. Anybody want them?

How much will you pay me?

Take my mother-in-law…….

toys19
    Free Member

west kipper – Member

toys19…… WHY?

It was the start of my decline, I bought a gsxr 400r in 1989 with the dosh. Happy days.

westkipper
    Free Member

Aaahh, so not a total waste of thrill-power then 🙂

toys19
    Free Member

No but I have recently re-lived the 2000ad days and bought a couple of back issues, but when you are 18 a pile of old comics=fast bike was like winning the lottery.

Anyway sod the comics. it can all be bought in hardback here http://www.2000adonline.com/books/. Hmmm xmas list..

unstableJ
    Free Member

oh well, sounds like my next post is, "anyone in Sheffield with a multi fuel stove…"

🙂

jasonm945
    Free Member

My Grandfather has a 1930 something first edition Superman Comic that he swapped with a GI "during the war!". Tucked up in some bank somewhere, It is about the only thing in his will of any great value and the value on it is remarkable!
    Not too many in existence nowadays…

Now if anybody wants any eagle comics from the 80's, I still have a few. I thought Dan Dare was the bestist 😉

BigJohn

Roper – pics please.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘selling old comics?’ is closed to new replies.