Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • selling a 2005 berlingo, used car values?
  • OrangeChammy
    Free Member

Looking to part with my well loved 2005 citroen berlingo desire 2.0 HDi soon. Looking at various valuation sites brings up a whole manner of prices – seems like 3,200 is lowest I can find and I reckon I’d look for a shade under 3,000 – would this be realistic? It has 92k miles, FSH (10k until next one), new timing belt and glow plugs and just one owner since new…me! all in great nick, costmeticly a wee scuff on rear bumper corner and one of the doors – very minor, and a slighty sticky rear door mechanism that needs locked manually, but all in looks and drives brilliantly.

Ideally I need to make as much as possible but don’t want to take the p*ss – it needs taxed and MOTed in March so was wondering to hold off until then, but reckon i’d look for a bit more than 3k with this done. I see a fair few 2003 (53’s) for over the 3k mark.

I have seen a new car I like and quickly need to get a price it would sell for, and sell fast, but still meet my budget. Anyone bought or sold one recently… is around 3k fair, should I wait and tax/MOT it?

alexxx
    Free Member

not sure sorry mate – I got a 53 plate with 36k on the clock for £2700 – just cambelted, glowpluged serviced for under £300 so I guess its good for another year and probably not far off £3k resale value as I got it cheap (1 previous owner also).

I’d say pop it up for 3k if your happy with that 🙂

rob-jackson
    Free Member

my 08 is valued at £5500

soops
    Free Member

Mot it a month before it is due(in feb) and if it is taxed until the end of march you should get a fair price for it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘selling a 2005 berlingo, used car values?’ is closed to new replies.