• This topic has 16 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by jonb.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Selkirk Merida thingy…
  • FoxyChick
    Free Member

…who's going? 8)

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Me 😀

And after a look at the signon sheets – about 600 others!

Gore Bike Wear are there and they'll give you a shirt / gilet etc to try out for the event. You just had it back at the end apparently – you dont even have to wash it. So I'm thinking I could turn wearing nowt and they'll just kit me out. Bit of a gamble though in case they didnt have any shorts etc 😯

Hope the weather holds up.

Edit: It's no longer Merida thingy – it appear's to be the "Chain Reaction Cycles sponsored by Mercedes Benz Vito" thingy. Not quiet as catchy.

CrumpledCartlidge
    Free Member

Wish I was, simpley the best marathon route ive ridden. Recovering from a crash sadly 🙁

Ah well, chocolate and beer to ease the pain 😉

stooo
    Free Member

Formerly Merida, now CRC thingy….

I'm going. Will be down firs thing the morn for the long road ride then back Sunday morning for the long MTB ride.

I'll be on my Black n white Giant TCR Carbon road bike in the morning and my Black n white Trek Fuel EX on Sunday. Limey green tyres on the Road bike and Limey green wheels on the trek 🙂 if anyone fancied looking out for me.

Hoping this rain and wind clears.
    Stu

FoxyChick
    Free Member

I know it's a CRC thingy…but it'll always be a Merida in my mind.

couldacan'tbearsedwiththerestofyourname…clareymorris did the Gore "wear a shirt for the event" thing 2 years ago and was still wearing it last time I saw her!! 🙄

8)

radoggair
    Free Member

Hoping this rain and wind clears.
    Stu

There should be a few of us down tomorrow if you fancy joining us for the long road ride. Bigger group = faster pace = easier on the legs

stooo
    Free Member

radoggair – could be up for that. Should be there before 9am. My pal, Sue, is coming too. Look out for my bike

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

I will be there on Sunday burning up the trailz* with my single Vito sweatband…ooh yeah.

*Pushing up hills and mincing down

jordie
    Free Member

i am going on Sunday hopefully no rain

jamesy01
    Free Member

I'm in Selkirk the now and it's dry and windless….so far!

radoggair
    Free Member

I will be there on Sunday burning up the trailz* with my single Vito sweatband…ooh yeah.

And i will be joining you with not 1 but 2, thats right 2, mercedez vito sweatbands meaning i can wipe twice as much sweat of my brow than you meaning i will therefore go quicker 😛

Top.Dog
    Free Member

i'll be there too

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

And i will be joining you with not 1 but 2, thats right 2, mercedez vito sweatbands meaning i can wipe twice as much sweat of my brow than you meaning i will therefore go quicker

Meh, I have a large Vito sticker and an out of date Fibrax catalogue. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

radoggair
    Free Member

Meh, I have a large Vito sticker and an out of date Fibrax catalogue. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Since i've entered both days i have everything you have times 2. I'm smoking it you crazy dutch bastard

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Diane
    Free Member

Me 🙂

jonb
    Free Member

Me on Sunday.

White Stumpjumper, Newcastle mtb/Midaircrisis top.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Selkirk Merida thingy…’ is closed to new replies.