Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Self-defence on a bicycle
  • crazy-legs
    RealMan
    Free Member

The tramp is taken unawares.

😆

Andy

EDIT

Ride boldly up to your assailant’s side, leap bravely from your machine full upon him.

First thing that comes to mind when being attacked 😆

bigyinn
    Free Member

Look how far his saddle is!

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

I like the push the bike at the attacker and punch them in the face move!

Why don’t we get self defence lessons like this now – because the attacker will take you to court for damages lost from a broken jaw or black eye!!

5lab

no bombers involved 🙁

Jackass123456789
    Free Member

no bombers involved

These might have been early Bombers!!

HermanShake
    Free Member

I’ve had bike rage moments of wanting to pick up the road bike and jamming the chainrings/chain into the neck of the inconsiderate motorist. I’ve only thought this when knocked/nearly knocked. It would probably go all Alan Partridgely uncomfortable. Oh, that and doing up the D-lock on someone’s neck 😈

Andy beat me to it, I think “Ride boldly up to your assailant’s side, leap bravely from your machine full upon him.” is the best there 😆

Handsomedog
    Free Member

Just for the hell of it I googled “Bicycle Self Defence” – about half way down the page is this:

A must-have self defence cycling gadget
    Cycle is a sport that would allow you to travel to different places. When joining a cycling race competition in neighboring areas it is very necessary for racers to carry with them a Tazer device for self protection, for the reason that they are new to that place and violent crimes may be rampant.
    (my bold)

The people are crazy…

HermanShake
    Free Member

I can see it now…STI tazer shift levers

😯

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Self-defence on a bicycle’ is closed to new replies.