Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Self-catering near Machynlleth recommendations
  • mtbfix

Can anyone recommend me a place to stay near Mach.? Two beds and ideally with bike storage. Need to be nearish the sea for herself and the little one.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Got a great one for you – stayed there a couple of years ago – just trying to access the details from the “social secretary”. Stand by.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    flatfish
    Free Member

Plas Talgarth have 2 bed properties to rent all year round.
    We have a time share there in march.
    Swimming pool, gym, bar, restaurant, playground on site with Aberdyfi beach and sand dunes just a handful of miles up the road.
    We take our bikes inside to the apartment as it has a balcony which is plenty secure but if you get the mansion house they won’t let you in with bikes.

http://www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk/resorts/plas-talgarth/

Edit: About 3 miles from MrWoppit!

defaultslipper
    Free Member

stayed in reditreks in mach a few years. Really good place with bike storage attached to the back of the bike shop. Think it was being run by Tegid who worked in the shop. If thwre are only 2 then you might need to share it but there was a small room.

mtbfix

Thank you for those. First is booked the week we are planning to be away and the second is a bit rich for our resources. Thank you again though.

Evening bump for any other suggestions?

meehaja
    Free Member

This will be the worst help ever…

There is a pub/ bunkhouse opposite the turn that you take off the main road to go up towards the trail, right nice little pub (good quiz) the bunk house element was perfectly pleasant, good bike storage and a nice kitchen (also had a pellet fed wood burner boiler iirc)

I can’t remember the name of the place and it was a few years ago that I went, but the guy that ran it was top, the prices were sound and the location couldn’t get much better.

I do however know the location of the jade monkey.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Self-catering near Machynlleth recommendations’ is closed to new replies.