Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • seen any good deals on cone spanner sets ?
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

looking for 13-22mm – a whole set – preferably a set where i can buy singles in certain sizes as some of my wheels require duplicates.

fed up with my pishy double ended pressed steel crap.

used to use torque at the old shop(hence why i have crap ones at home) didnt rate them – felt like same pressed steel pish with a blue rubber dip on one end – but i wasnt paying the tool bill – now i am so i can buy better.

anyone used the birzman ones ? the look nice , halfords doing them for about 65 quid – suspect rosebikes or bike discount will be doing them cheaper.

JoeG
    Free Member

On-One just had a set on sale that was really cheap. The sale ended yesterday, I think.

cynic-al
    Free Member

We sell other Birzman stuff, quality does seem good.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Wtf are torque cone spanners…. Autocorrect.

Meant park.

Birzman winning , pedros are crazy money and not even a complete set.

trail_rat
    Free Member

top bike shop in arbroath wins again.

went in for birzman came out with pedros – size for size and the 20 thats missing from the pedros “set” – its 13-19mm as stock .

and they price matched the birzman RRP.

works for me , the pedros are definantly thicker than the park – we compared in the shop, the birzman were thicker again but “too” thick for some hubs i feared when i saw them in real life.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘seen any good deals on cone spanner sets ?’ is closed to new replies.