Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Seen any good deals on 29er Stans rims/wheels
  • clubber
    Free Member

I’m after a set of 29er wheels – they’re actually going on my CX bike (disc’d, 135mm OLN spacing) so I’m after the narrower rims.

Something like the Sun Ringlé Blackflag wheels CRC did cheap would have been perfect on cost – up to £150ish ideally.

Anyone seen any good deals about?

IA

Given a pair of stans rims is about £120, you’re doing well if you can get a wheelset for £30 more, so let me know if you find ought!

Pair of hope hoops for about 280 is the best I’ve seen…

cynic-al
    Free Member

What he said…or can you find me some stuff half pice?

clubber
    Free Member

I know – that’s why I’m asking about bargins! 🙂

tpbiker
    Free Member

Stans 355 on XT hubs were going for 150 a pair last week at Merlin. I bought them in 26 inch, but they had 29rs for same price. No idea if they have any in stock at the mo, might be worth checking.

cyclebiker

I was looking for some wheels and just waited for offers to come along on Wiggle / CRC and such like… I got rear for £174 and a front for £95. Wiggle were doing £15 off orders over £100 over St. Patrick’s weekend (only one per customer) so I bought the rear and then “asked” my dad to buy me the front (I paid of course). Stan’s crest rims with Hope pro 2’s wheel set for £269. A good deal I think.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Seen any good deals on 29er Stans rims/wheels’ is closed to new replies.