• This topic has 46 replies, 34 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by D0NK.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Seems to be a lot of people bottling Keider 100!
  • Shandy
    Free Member

Rich there will probably be overflow camping available, I rang the normal campsite a couple of weeks ago and the lady there was organising the overflow. She just took my name and told me to make sure and give somebody a fiver when I got there.

gary

I spoke to them yesterday and they are on the 2nd overflow field now. I think there were 30 or so pitches left yesterday evening?

I think the overflow pitches are described as "tents onlY" – not sure if that means "no campers allowed", or "don't count on any electrical hook up for your camper"

postierich
    Free Member

don't count on any electrical hook up for your camper"
    I,ve got an old school setup!!! will be up there early friday so I sure I will get sorted.

Nezbo
    Free Member

My mate offered me his place for free, but I am proper gutted I can’t make it, the misses will kill me after having a week’s riding in Wales (transwales) and cancelling what we had planned.

I was very very tempted though 😐 (and still am tempted)

couby
    Free Member

I just phoned to confirm my campsite booking- £5 for overflow fields. I'm in field C, Boggleshold (i think??)

Daisy_Duke
    Free Member

I was thinking of leaving the van in the carpark over night and sleep in it there.

D0NK

After spending all year being doubtful of finishing keilder a long training ride 2weeks ago made me much more optimistic, unfortunatley a few days later I got ill and have been since then 🙁 gonna be really peed off if I don't get to do it.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Seems to be a lot of people bottling Keider 100!’ is closed to new replies.