Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Seeing your lad on your own bike.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

My God how they grow up fast, he’s 10 and currently burning round my sisters garden on my bike.

globalti
    Free Member

Yep… mine’s 16 and he’s been riding my old Roubaix for a couple of years. Every couple of months he raises the saddle and checks the marks, just dying to be able to tell me he’s the same height as me.

The only problem is that he’s quite impetuous and lacks experience so he’s crashed it a few times.

pennine
    Free Member

My lad is 26yrs and riding my Orange 5. South Wales trail centre
    [/url][/url] by Pennine,[/img]

Sandwich

Mine now needs a bigger frame than I ride!

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

its when you watch your kid do something you have done for years and realise that at they are going to be so much better than you ever were its crazy… as i have with my boy and skating these days.

onewheelgood

My daughter’s riding Mayhem this year on my Anthem, so I’m relegated to the hardtail. She’s quite hacked off because she’s been wanting to ride for years but had to wait until now as she wasn’t 18 – and this year they’re allowing 16 year olds to ride!

slowoldgit
    Free Member

He pulled a wheelie, came back and said ‘Nah, don’t like it’. We sometimes share a tandem though.

Candodavid
    Free Member

Junior C steals my fatbike when he can, he’s 14 and is taller than me now….I’m 6ft

nemesis
    Free Member

My 6 year old (admittedly 7 soon) will be stealing his mum’s bike soon. She’s 5’9″!

reckon I’ve got until he’s 14 until he’ll be on any of mine (21″)

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Think mine have some growing to do….

[url=https://flic.kr/p/sjs6Fu]20150507_154032[/url] by Rob Sutherland, on Flickr

pedropete

At 10 yrs old, it’s still a tiny bit big for him but I am glad I kept the Kula – great bike

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Seeing your lad on your own bike.’ is closed to new replies.