Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Second hand vans – where to find them on the net?
  • racing_ralph
    Free Member

Other than autotrader – where is good to look?

forge197
    Free Member

What make of van?

You could look at some of the enthusiast forums and there is of course eBay.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

vivaro/primastar/traffic

toyota hiace

transit/transit connect

racing_ralph
    Free Member

oh and the "obvious" – transporters

forge197
    Free Member

Good list of options reckon Exchange and Mart, eBay plus of course autotrader, be worth finding some forums for those and see what's on there, is it for work or for bike duties?

Also be worth trying the manufacturer sites and then doing a deal with a dealer.

forge197
    Free Member

Talking of transporters….

Finished getting my van ready today for the next part of it's journey from van to bike van

nonk
    Free Member

i found a local guy that traded in transporters told him exactly what i wanted and gave him my number.he would ring me up now and then to tell me what was coming in etc. worked great for me.

addy6402

Some VW ones:
    Prices may be a little inflated compared to AT etc. but worth checking.

Volkszone
    Brickyard
    T4 Forum

project
    Free Member
    snaps
    Free Member

Local dealers usually just stick higher mileage trade ins through the auctions but that costs them time & money, make them an offer – I've picked up some cheap vans this way.
    Failing that BCA vantastic @ Derby or Newport http://www.british-car-auctions.co.uk/default.aspx?page=3218

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Second hand vans – where to find them on the net?’ is closed to new replies.