Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Second Hand Head Unit – A3
  • samuri
    Free Member

I’ve probably done all I should but interested to hear if anyone has any recommendations.

The wife’s radio has broken in her 2004 A3. I’ve pulled the head unit out, got the part number and typed it into the internet. No matches. There’s a few auctions on ebay that have now finished that look incredibly dodgy but that’s about it. Plenty of chatter on the audi forums about that unit so it’s the right code.

Any tips on where I might get one? I’ve set up alerts on ebay and have posted to one of the breakeryard thingies who contacts a load of yards. There must be loads of the things out there.

Fat-boy-fat

I actually think I have one. 2003 but should work. I’ll have a look. Free to a good home.

pk13

Checked the in line fuse?

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah, it comes on but the volume varies from really quiet to really loud. Twiddling the knob makes no difference and it fades, it’s not a loose connector.

That”d be great fat-boy-fat. If you can have a look that’d be much appreciated. I have a local scrap yard who has come back with one for £50 but if you don’t mind, brilliant. The new shape came in in 2004 though so it may be different, a photo would be great plus the part number on the side. Cheers!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Second Hand Head Unit – A3’ is closed to new replies.