Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Sealskinz ‘all weather gloves’ – any good?
  • fattatlasses
    Free Member

Thinking about getting some Sealskins all-weather cycling gloves. Anyone got a pair, if so, what do you think of ’em?

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/p/Cycle/7/SealSkinz_All_Weather_Cycle_Winter_Gloves/5360038455/

racing_ralph
    Free Member

love mine

crispybacon
    Free Member

great gloves windproof, waterproof & very grippy with the rubber bits on the finger tips. That’s a great price too @ Wiggle.

robbo1234biking

I use mine for the cold and wet days and they are really good. A little too hot when the weather is decent mind but perfect for the horrible days

TinMan
    Free Member

Have the Winter Technical Gloves & will definitely buy Sealskinz again

fattatlasses
    Free Member

Thanks for the feedback – they’re gonna go on my birthday pressie list 🙂

Sanny
    Free Member

They are good in so far as they keep my hands warm on cold days and provide the best compromise of grip to warmth that I have found. However, in torrential rain , they aren’t waterproof as I proved on a ride up Glen Ample a few weeks ago. They lasted about 40 minutes before soaking through to the extent that I had to swap them for heavier Sealskinz road gloves for the rest of the ride as my hands were soaked. Like the Endura Strikes, water is forced through at the fingers when you grip the bars to brake. I really like them as gloves but if you are out for an extended period in the cold and wet, I’d definitely recommend a back up pair of gloves.

darrell
    Free Member

i use mine here in Norway and they are great

SiB
    Free Member

Used mine all winter and would buy another pair when these present ones have had it……………but they look like they’ll easily see another winter or two. Only ‘complaint’ is that your hands can get too hot on the warmer winter days…fingerless ones for those days I guess would solve that one!!

giantjason
    Free Member

do people have any issues with the inner linning coming out when trying to take the gloves off?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Sealskinz ‘all weather gloves’ – any good?’ is closed to new replies.