Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • SE Scotland MAM(AL)ILs – another ride. Sunday 8th.
  • druidh
    Free Member

I’ve just posted up on the Facebook Group page, but here’s a little invite for anyone not yet in the cliqué.

150km borders loop, basically following the Bethany/Edinburgh Sportive route.

http://www.bikeroutetoaster.com%2FCourse.aspx%3Fcourse%3D238171&h=d2760

Leaving from The Retreat in Bonnyrigg at 10:00

radoggair
    Free Member

i’m racing that day 🙁 or :), depending on how you look at it

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Aw, you will be missed…it wont be the same without any razor threats and “get on his wheel” comments 😀

cynic-al
    Free Member

Shirley you could turn this ride into a race?

mustard
    Free Member

I think raddogair is running scared of my gears (and hair) 😉

mustard
    Free Member

*worried raddogair is going to try and rip his legs off after previous comment now he seems to have decided to join us*

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I am looking forward to this ride immensely. Great route.

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

I hope the forecast changes from the one i saw…we’d be drier going for a swim if not!

Radoggair, are you riding with us or racing then? I need to know if i have a domestique for the day. 😉

druidh
    Free Member

Bump.

Weather isn’t looking too good, but I’m currently trying to fix that…

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

There are plenty places where you can cut the route short, head off in the direction of sun or hide in a pub if needs must. It’ll be grand.

Are people riding to the start point?

13thfloormonk

I’ve got three days on Rannoch moor this weekend, might need to grow some gills fast 🙁

Edit: Good excuse for a shiny new Rab jacket though 😀

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

Weather isn’t looking too good, but I’m currently trying to fix that…

Keep fixing then please…weather last last saturday is needed in order for me not to have to clean my bike before bringing it to TBC on monday morning.

mustard
    Free Member

weather last last saturday is needed in order for me not to have to clean my bike

But teh wet will wash your bike….won’t it? That’s my excuse for not bothering to remove the crust of energy dring from my downtube 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘SE Scotland MAM(AL)ILs – another ride. Sunday 8th.’ is closed to new replies.