Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • SDW Conditions report PLEASE
  • Buzzard
    Free Member

Plan on riding the SDW on Sat. Any chance that someone is going up there tonight/tom/Fri and can give a report on the conditions. Love the SDW but the idea of a hundred miles of that claggy mud is not particularly appealing. The rain of the last few days does not bode well but figured I would get a report on the ground before cancelling

Tiger6791

Can't help with conditions but if you do go can you lookout for Zukemonster, I think he might still be out there.

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/sdw-tomorrow-how-much-food-to-bring

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Was ok yesterday after a few days of showers, drys up pretty quick with a bit of sun and wind at the moment – Friston Forest/Eastbourne end, but lots of rain this afternoon and sun/showers forcast thurs/fri, dry and sunny on saturday, the only clagy bit was where a lot of horses had been, so you might be ok with it getting better as your day goes on?

john_l
    Free Member

Not particularly claggy at the moment, but very slippy!

TimP
    Free Member

Lashing with rain at them moment

spacemonkey

Aye, could get slippery and sludgy if this rain continues …

corroded
    Free Member

Looks like it's raining down there on Friday too. It'll be as slippery as a greased eel.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Wet up to friday, then dry. Probably not too claggy as most of it will run off, but the chalk / green chalk will get youuuuuuuuuuu……..

Splash-man
    Free Member

Yeah it has been pouring for a the best part of the day here in Worthing.
    As been mentioned before – if tomorrow is dry and windy it will be fine. Otherwise I'm sure there will be plenty of puddles and wet chalk 🙂

Feast
    Free Member

The forecast is bad until Saturday.

That chalk's gonna be slippery as hell.

Buzzard
    Free Member

Thanks boys – think I will see what today brings and make a call

bigyinn
    Free Member

More rain forecast today then dry with some wind tomorrow.

Splash-man
    Free Member

Well its been dry today in Sussex with a good breeze that has just dropped off a little. I reckon that should certainly have helped to dry off the overnight rain.

timbur
    Free Member

It was raining Lewes-Eastbourne this morning but dry since lunchtime.

Tim

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘SDW Conditions report PLEASE’ is closed to new replies.