Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • SDG Bel-air replacement rails?
  • HermanShake
    Free Member

Noticed that the saddle I put on the GF’s bike has a bit of a wonk to it, the right side is a little dropped compared to the left.

Anyone know where to get replacement rails?

ritchiearmstrong
    Free Member

I’ve never heard of manufacturers selling replacement rails for saddles, but maybe they do and i just haven’t heard.

I do have a SDG bell air saddle that i took of a bike last week which was a bit scuffed and torn but the rails are fine. I was going to put it on Ebay. If your interested you can make me an offer for it. Its has ti rails.

BadlyWiredDog

Have you ever attempted to replace a rail that’s sprung out of a saddle? Hours of entertainment guaranteed… 😉

ritchiearmstrong
    Free Member

I’ve popped a rail back in to a saddle before and it was awful, i wouldn’t fancy replacing rails.

I’m not doing myself any favours trying to sell my SDG.

Mal-ec
    Free Member

Having recently wrestled a bell air rail back in to produce a saddle that creaks like an arthritic gimp on a rusty pogo sick. I’ll not be bothering again. If you do try, get it on youtube as a warning to others.

HermanShake
    Free Member

Hmmm. I may end up getting her a female specific instead when this one gives up. Annoyingly the covering is unsticking from the groove aswell in a kind of bubble. I really like the shape but think that’s the last Bel Air for me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘SDG Bel-air replacement rails?’ is closed to new replies.